Thursday, September 29, 2011

Best Thrift of My Life

the summer after sophomore year i was out at goodwill with my friend. i was looking through the dresses and pulled out the most amazing dress of the 1980s. it was sleek, elegant, eye catching and had vintage flair. the best part was it was $4.99!!! i knew i had to buy it and wear it for banquet the next year.( i ended up wearing it to some guys prom i went to) it had some damage and needed to be hemmed so with drycleaning and all the dress ended up costing me $25, THAT'S STILL LESS THAN WHAT MOST GIRLS PAY FOR A MANICURE. this was the best thrift of my life.

3 comments:

  1. That dress is amazing!! You are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.... I still can't believe you got that dress at Goodwill :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you lovelies <3
    ya it was the best $5 of my life.

    ReplyDelete