Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve Jobs. Rags to Riches.

As it has been so widely known, we lost Steve Jobs last Wednesday, October 5th. In the 2005 stanford commencements speech jobs talked about how he had to save every penny when he dropped out of college to find his passion, "It wasn't all romantic. I didn't have a dorm room, so I slept on the floor in friends' rooms, I returned coke bottles for the 5¢ deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the 7 miles across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna temple. I loved it." he came from humble beginnings, but with hard work and frugality he became one of the richest men in the world. he was the ultimate thrifty.


Rest In Peace, thank you for the inspiration
1955-2011




For the full speech; http://news.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html

No comments:

Post a Comment