Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Spirit week, music through the decades? no. fashion through the decades.

i have been having a lot of fun with this years homecoming theme because it means i get to brush up my knowledge on fashion history. i love fashion history and this week has been great. so far we have had 50s 60s and 70s and 80s day. the best part of this week is showing off my thrifting talents, naturally with a historical week of fashion almost all of my outfits have come from my favorite places ;).

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. I was happy to ask my parents how they dressed up throughout the decades. For the 80's, I had to rely on what my mom told me instead of my father. My father was in the airforce at that time. But anyway, the music through the decades theme was fun.
    Kayrah

    ReplyDelete